Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kelli and Sophie

A little country and a little city in this shoot. Kelli's horse is named Sophie. Her dad brought her down from Montpelier. His picture is below with the mustache. Sometimes when I want to take a picture of a mustache like this I back down because it is so intimidating. I complimented a man in Las Vegas last week on his mustache which was similar to this one and he almost killed me with his glare. Most times these guys are softies and want you to photograph their mustache and can't wait for you to ask but that one time they don't is what scares you.
Back to the horse. This horse means a lot to Kelli. She grew up with Sophie and I can relate to that. These pictures will become so valuable to Kelli as time goes on I believe and I am always conscious of that while I photograph. Anyway, I photographed Kelli's sisters wedding like 6 years ago and just have always really enjoyed this family. They are getting hitched April 2.
You can click on the image to make it larger. It is so annoying that they are so small. I am switching to another blog host soon and that will be fixed.









No comments: