Monday, February 1, 2010

A recap of last week...














I have decided that rather than battle trying to blog everyday I am going to try for once a week. I have so much material but I am going to start over and move forward cause with wedding season upon us in the spring I am beginning to get busy with bridal and engagement sittings.

I am thrilled with this upcoming season. I have so many things I want to do and try and then in March I am going to Vegas for WPPI, a photographer conference. I can't wait. I have a lot of fun weddings booked. I will be in Long Island, New York in May for a fun wedding. I look forward to spring here though cause it is incredible.

Anyway, here are two couples who I got to know this week. I look forward to Dan and Laurel's wedding coming up in March. Great people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your work! great stuff keep it up