Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Been cold lately.......

I'll tell you what I have been having a blast in this cold weather. These photos are from last friday with JaNea and Shawn and their dog Duke. I saw JaNea at a wedding I was shooting last summer and I knew her name, where she was from, that her family had a grocery store, and all sorts of eery details that only a stalker would know and neither of us have any idea how we know each other. Like my dad I have a gift for remembering "important" details such as birthdays from kids who sat next to me in first grade and where I was when I ate just about any meal I have ever eaten. Anyway, it is twilight zone material.
I am way looking forward to shooting this wedding in Logan and then the reception in a small town that I forget the name of but I love small towns.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, congratulations for your blog, I am now a follower of your blog, and I invite you to visit my blog for business ideas, there you will find profitable ventures ideas to start your own business. I'm in http://business----ideas.blogspot.com/. THANKS

Anonymous said...

these are soo cutee !!! I love that doggie :)